Qixxit is the perfect mobility planner: Qixxit smartly combines train, bus and flight services to find the best transport connections for you. No matter if you are looking for the best price, the shortest trip or the greatest convenience.
Qixxit was initially introduced in 2014 by Deutsche Bahn, the team at QT Mobilitätsservice GmbH now works on a new release of Qixxit coming in 2017.
As Senior Business Intelligence Manager you will be of the part of the core team, responsible for the creation of the Qixxit product.
Together with Engineers, Designers and Marketing professionals, you will architect the Qixxit Data & Analytics concept and lead its execution, integrating all data sources into one unified data platform.
Your mission is delivering insights about product performance, customer behavior and business success.
· Strong knowledge of data analysis, reporting and dashboarding
· Proven experience in shaping analytics architectures for complex web and native mobile products
· Several years of experience with the Google Analytics, Tag Manager and at least one mobile tracking tool (Adjust, AppsFlyer, Firebase..). Experience with Google BigQuery is a plus
· You are a craftsman. You control the domain of product KPIs, business metrics and data visualization techniques
· Deep and strategic understanding of the mobility industry and Product Design / Marketing
· Solid experience with the analysis of large datasets, and implementation of business intelligence processes
· In-depth knowledge of data compliance and performant data storage
· Passion! Your job is not only your job!
· No fear about debating a range of topics due to your experiences, books you read, conferences you attended and experimentation
· Excellent spoken and written English, German is not a must (we will help you learn it though if you want - das wird super, genau)
· Work on a unique mobility product that millions of people will use every day
· Join a team of passionate people keen on learning constantly new things
· Use the best tools and methods out there with the equipment you are most comfortable with
· Educational and Conference Budget for your self-development
· Almost no hierarchies and quick decision-making process
· The usual suspects: an attractive compensation package including participation in our Employee Stock Options Programme, an amazing office in Berlin-Mitte, free drinks & food,...
· Full support with relocation and visa process
· Work and live in Europe’s most creative city