JUNIQE is the lifestyle brand for curated and affordable wall art, home accessories, fashion and stationery. Our vision is to make exciting and affordable art a part of people’s everyday lives: Art. Everywhere. You want to grow with us and help us revolutionise the European affordable art market? Read on!
We’re a quirky start-up, not a call center - you should like to have fun at work and project your positivity onto our customers.For the busy Christmas season, we’re looking for a full-time customer service hero for the period of six months from September/October 2017 until February/March 2018.
• Communicating with our customers via email, social media channels (Facebook and Twitter) and phone in an engaging, empathetic and funny manner
• Assisting our customers in all inquiries
• Putting a smile on our customers’ faces with every interaction by charming them with your wit and creativity: no empty platitudes or protocols
• Being proactive and full of ideas: optimising existing processes with a go-getter attitude
• Offering creative suggestions for continuous improvement within the team
• Being the link between customer service and all other departments
• Funny, witty, creative, pun-loving and proactive
• Ready to revolutionise customer service
• Ideally, previous work experience in customer service
• Stress-resistant and resilient, very empathetic
• Able to leave your ego at the door to put the customers first
• Quick thinker and problem solver
• Able to get your own work done while being a team player at the same time
• Excellent German skills on a nativespeaker level and very good English skills; another foreign language is a big plus
Working with us: As part of a dynamic, international team of art-obsessed, creative eCommerce professionals, you can expect to take on responsibility from day one. You’ll work independently and contribute directly to our growth and success. That’s right, you’ll get to be yourself and be a JUNIQorn!
Ready to work hard while enjoying food-tastic lunch sessions, gifs galore and the occasional ice-cold Gösser?
Send us your cover letter* (including CV, desired starting date and salary indication) to: email@example.com
*For some icing on top of your application, tell us what makes you stand out from the rest in 140 characters or less!