The Altagram Project Managers are a team of experienced, detail orientated professionals with a lot of experience and passion for the localization and video game industry.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading this talented team of 6 international in-house Project Managers who are coordinating the localization of diverse video game titles from our clients and partners.
The offered position is full-time and in-house at the Altagram office in Berlin.
· Managing, leading and developing the in-house Project Manager team
· Overseeing daily operations
· Training and development of Project Managers
· Providing feedback to the PMs and upper management (CEO)
· Providing input and feedback for continuous improvement of processes, services, and client relationships
· Identifying and solving problems quickly and effectively
· Creating documentation and training material
· Traveling to fairs or events to meet potential or established clients
· Management experience with the ability to lead and motivate team members
· Excellent written and verbal English skills required
· Experience in an agency and vendor environment
· Confident customer relations and excellent communication skills
· Awareness of cross cultural differences
· Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
· Knowledge of standard software, specifically: MS Project, MS Office
· Experience with audio projects is a real plus
· Knowledge of localization tools: memoQ, Plunet
· Passion for video games